Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

I remember this exact day when we all took this picture. We were the three peas in a pod! We all went to dinner, and decided to be random and stop in a Lowe's parking lot to snap this picture. The wind was extremely rough, and I thought that my 'weave' was going to get all messed up! I remember this picture distinctly because it was the last  one we all took together. Its crazy how things change and people you once were soooo close with become such a distant after thought. Sounds rough uh? But you know I'm being extremely truthful. I see these ladies, every so often, and I miss them dearly, but life comes at you so fast at times, and the simple thoughts of randomness seem so out of the ordinary these days. But here's to a great memory, a great picture and a night of fun. And here's to another day, where I will find myself doing this same thing when I can :).

No comments:

Post a Comment