Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 2: Curvalicious Fashion

When I first made this blog I thought it would be an adaptation to my YouTube channel (Truchamp06). Once creating this blog, I realized that it is not how I imagined it should be. Being plus size is not just about fashion. It’s a world of its own. It’s having an extra boost of confidence because we need it, it’s being determined, and having our own opinions. It’s about being who you want to be, and being a leader in this monstrous world. Plus size, curvy, big boned, thicke, fat, obese, curvalicious, heavy set, phat, big, huge, however you choose to define yourself so be it.


So back to the original question at hand, why did I choose my name? Curvalicious, was just a spectacular name to me, it was curvy with a umpf to it. Something out of the ordinary than saying big girl fashion. So that is where the lovely name Curvalicious was derived from. Hope you all enjoy my blog, continue to read on. Who knows what you might read next :)!

2 comments: