|Click On The Picture To See The REAL Difference|
I'm supposed to post a picture of myself. I got to thinking, does it have to be a current one? Or any one? Anywho, I took this picture for myself, this isn't a type that I would show to the world because in my own words I don't look my "best". However that is the reason why I am posting this. I think it is fundamental to love yourself through every stage you go through. Through your "ugliest" days to your most glamorous ones. I decided to show you all something, something. A little photo magic. Its a way that you can loose your identity too. Photo retouching has become automatic these days, you don't even have to put on make up, the computer can do it for you. It is quite crazy if you ask me, but take a look. Tell me what you see, and what difference it can and will make. I love me for me, and that's why I will always choose the picture on the left.
Fifteen Facts about me!
1. I've felt misunderstood my whole life.
2. I have a star fetish.
3. I keep the fortunes from my fortune cookies in a jar.
4. I'm at peace when I hear music.
5. I HATE black cats with yellow/green eyes.
6. I was deeply in love, but didn't realize how much until that person was gone.
7. I live by the quote, "Life is what you make it".
8. I love Blue Bell's Moo-llennium Crunch Ice Cream. YUMMY!
9. I used to dye my hair every month funky colors to feel like I had some sort of control over something.
10. I cry, more now than ever have in my life, but that's OK bc I don't see anything wrong with that :).
11. I will give my last dime to my closest friends and family.
12. I don't remember much before the age of 11.
13. Rolly Pollies were my favorite bugs to play with as a kid.
14. I used to run track.
15. I sleep with the A.C. super low, and 3 comforters each night.