Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why

Hmmm I don't like goals. I don't like them because I don't like putting time limits on anything. It can restrict me because I know that I have 23 more days until I have to get this or that done, but on the other hand it makes me stay on top of whatever needs to be done. So my goals for the remainder of this month is to:

1. Eat healthier and exercise more. Holiday season is around the corner, and I don't need to gain anymore wait but maintain or loose. Plus exercising is such an amazing feeling, and it gives me a reason to go outside take in the scenery, and listen to music AND burn some fat.

2. Get rid of useless stuff. I have sooo much stuff its ridiculous, clothes on top of clothes, books, movies, you name it i prob. have it in my room. You know I've got 5 lamps in my room. Why you may wonder?!?! They were on SALE and I just couldn't pass it up. Pathetic! I know!!

3. Go to church every week. Enough said.

4. You still wisely, I sure know how to waste time doing a bunch of nothing!

5. Study more! School is important and grades only show for the most part the amount of studying you do. So I need to def. study more so my grades can improve.

These are 5 short term goals for myself, surely I can meet these goals...right?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment