Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

You have no Idea that I have been reallly waiting for day 10. This is what I live for! I mean seriously, music beats to my heart!

Happy:
Katy Perry- Teenage Dream
Janea Monea- Tight Rope Remix
La Roux- Bullet Proof
The Script- Breakeven
Al Green- Lets Stay Together
Tupac- Changes
Lauren HIll- Cant Take My Eyes Off Of You
Sad:
Sia- Breathe Me
Anna Nalick- Breathe
NickleBack- Hero
Jamie Foxx- Overdose
Bored (mellow):
Nina Simone-Feeling Good
Rascal Flatts- My Wish
Kid Cudi- Erase Me
Beyonce- Be With You
Alicia Keys- Butterflies
Kelly Clarkson- Beautiful DIaster
Hyped:
Bone Crusher- Neva Scared
M.I.A.- Boyz remix
Far East Movement- Like a G6
69 Boyz- Tootsie Roll
Movado- Im So Special
Ester Dean- Drop It Low Remix
Mad:
Kanye West- Runaway
Dixie Chicks- Not Ready To Make Nice
Nicki Minaj- Warning
Jordan Sparks- BattleField

I literally can list songs all day and night, but hey if you haven't heard of any of these songs, I suggest you check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment